San Jose Brake Service
Auto Repair That Keeps You Safe
Are you concerned that there may be a serious problem with your brakes? If so, then do not wait any longer to discover the root of the problem. At Reliable Auto, we have over a decade of experience dealing with all sorts of brakes problems, from drastic to minimal issues.
Know the following warning signs when it comes to your brakes:
- Brake pedal that is slow to respond
- Brake light glowing red
- Anti-lock brake light glowing amber
- Car pulling strongly to one side or the other
- Pulsating brakes when stopping
- Grinding, clicking, or squealing noises, especially during braking
The braking system is one of the most crucial aspects of your car. Let us ensure they are in good working condition for any type of weather so that you and your loved ones are safe. Call us at (408) 229-1010 to request a free estimate from our San Jose auto repair shop.